LIPS is a research lab at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The University of Arizona directed by O. Ozan Koyluoglu. Research group at LIPS focuses on the areas of cloud computing, computational neuroscience, and wireless communications & networking. LIPS was founded in August 2013 with the support of VPR Strategic Initiative at The University of Arizona. The lab space is located at Rm. 561 in ECE Bldg. (#104), and it provides basic research equipment in a total area of 300 sq ft., including a social & collaborative discussion area.
- January 2015: Irmak's work on the formation of dorso-ventral grid cell modules is accepted to Computational and Systems Neuroscience (Cosyne) 2015 Meeting. Congratulations to Irmak! [People]
- September 2014: Nikitha is awarded with Undergraduate NASA Fellowship. Congrats Nikitha! [People]
- August 2014: Irmak and Berk have joined LIPS as PhD students. [People]
- April 2014: Gokhan's paper on coding for cloud storage systems is accepted to ISIT 2014. Congratulations to Gokhan on his first publication! [Publications]
- March 2014: Two members of LIPS have served as judges at SARSEF 2014. [Outreach]
- August 2013: Gokhan has joined LIPS as a PhD student. [People]
- August 2013: LIPS is founded.